- To encourage the members to take active interest in the activities and progress of the alma mater.
- To promote and encourage friendly relations among all the members of the Association.
- To keep alumni informed about the alma mater.
- To provide assistance and facilities for developmental activities of the University.
- To promote and support technological planning, research and development in the University.
- To award scholarship and aid to the needy students of the University, and promote career guidance, interaction with industry and continuing education.
- To serve the common cause of the member's interest in general.
Last Updated on 14/08/2020